So, I am back on Weight Watchers as of today. I have gained back most of what I lost doing SBD, but not all of it, which is good. I started teaching again today, so my schedule is normal and predictable again. Best of all, I can't eat all day even if I want to, so that helps. It is time to buckle down and have a few good months before the holidays set in again. Another good piece of news today is that a local gym is running a 3-month pass for $89 special for teachers, which is really cool! I am thinking of taking advantage...
When I started this weight-loss journey last November I wanted to lose 100lbs by November of this year. I haven't. I'm at 50lbs lost so far, with 2 months to go. UGH! I could've gotten there if I hadn't dicked around so much. It is so frustrating to me! There is that evil, lame, lazy side of me that wants to just throw in the towel and say I failed, so I might as well keep failing.
The timeline I gave myself was arbitrary, though. It can take me 5 years to lose 100lbs, but if I lose it and keep it off, who cares about the timeline?
Then AGAIN, I have a huge family reunion for Justin's family next summer, and my 10 year high school reunion, and I will be defending my thesis. I want to look and feel GOOD.
Sometimes I think being addicted to meth would be better. At least I'd be thin.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment