Ugh ugh and blah blah. I have a wrecked left pinky toe and my left hip hurts and my feet hurt and I just feel like I need a week off. I really cannot afford to do that, since I am ramping up for the 10K in October, but after the 5K this Saturday I may take Sunday and Monday off just to rest up. I think my body needs a break.
I did 5 miles on the treadmill this afternoon, because it was too hot to be outside and this morning there were thunderstorms. I walked all but a mile of it. It felt ok, but I just didn't want to push things. I also did a round of weights. Good enough for me today.
Just as an aside, I have to give a plug to the NPR podcasts. I listen to Wait Wait Don't Tell Me and Car Talk and The Splendid Table and others as I remember them. They just make the time pass so much more quickly.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment