Sunday, November 14, 2010

T-54 Days to the Half Marathon

I've been busy helping with our school's fall musical: "Willy Wonka". It was a huge success, and the concession stand I coordinated raised $935!! That's a huge help for covering expenses, so I feel good.

I also feel tired. It is getting increasingly harder to squeeze my runs into daylight hours, and these weeks leading up to Thanksgiving break are hard on a teacher. For one thing, the musical. This coming week is parent conferences. The kids are getting nutty. It just adds up to energy needed > energy available.

I have been bugging a few friends about Disney. How much will meals cost? If I do only one park, what should it be? How long is the shuttle ride from the airport to my hotel in the park? I am bugging myself. Luckily, now that the play is over, I will just ask my co-worker Jerry. He was the director of "Wonka"; he is also the biggest Disney fan I know. That's his license plate, even. Time to pump him for some information.

I have a pair of running capris and a personalized singlet ready to be purchased online. I just need to pull the trigger. Half marathon outfit- WAHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment