Henceforth to be known in this blog as SBD, this eating plan cuts out basically every carbohydrate for the first 14 days, then works in most healthy carbs (whole grains, fruits) after that. However, for the next 13 days, I will be eating lean meats and poultry and seafood, eggs, lean cheeses, and vegetables. That's it. So today was fine, but I am already dreading doing this through August 14th. That seems a long time away, and I am spending two nights away at a hotel during this time. I know most of the junk food in my life is from worthless carbs, so this is really good for me, but at the same time, I'll bet $10 I dream of a bowl of cereal before this 2-week period is up.
Today's Food:
Breakfast: 2 mini-quiche egg cups (egg, reduced-fat cheese, mushrooms, spinach, onion)
Snack: 3 thin slices of smoked deli turkey
Lunch: grilled chicken, tomato, artichoke, and feta salad
Snack: 2% cheese stick, celery
Dinner: stuffed mushrooms, caesar salad with grilled shrimp
Dessert: no-sugar added fudge pop
I have drank water, green tea, and one Coke Zero throughout the day. I feel pretty good right now...ask me again in a few days.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment