Well, I am finishing out Day 4 here on good ol' SBD. I felt normal all day today, which is a really good sign. I think hopefully my blood sugar is all evened out and my body has adjusted. I went to the gym and did 20 minutes hardcore on the Stair Master and 20 minutes at medium level on the stationary bike. I felt a little bit like turd at that point, I'm not going to lie, and when I got home 45 minutes after I stopped exercising my husband said I still looked "red and hot". So maybe I am a little ways from adjusted still, but I feel good overall. I weighed myself last night, and in the past week (only 3 days of which were on SBD, but I also had a night of food poisoning) I lost 5.8lbs. That is super cool!
Today's Food:
Breakfast: Almond Energy Smoothie (almonds, silken tofu, light vanilla soy milk, yogurt)
Snack: 2% cheese stick
Lunch: Taco Salad (lettuce, tomato, seasoned lean beef, 2% cheese, black olives, 1/2 avocado)
Snack: 20 cashews
Dinner: Grilled steak, steamed broccoli, small salad
Dessert: No Sugar Added fudge pop
I have had water, Coke Zero, and tea for beverages as well.
I am thinking at this point that I will not do a full 14 days of the Phase One on SBD. I am staying in a hotel next Monday and Tuesday nights and eating all my meals out, so it will be close to impossible. I will probably switch to Phase Two for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of next week, then see what I feel like doing next- staying on Phase Two or going back to Phase One for a little bit. That will make a total of 9 days in Phase One, which isn't the best, but is better than nothing. And I can always go back!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment