This week is scaaaary to me! Here's what I did today, the first day of Week Five of C25K:
Brisk five-minute warm up walk
Jog 5 minutes
Walk 3 minutes
Jog 5 minutes
Walk 3 minutes
Jog 5 minutes
5 minute cool down walk
Ok, no problem. I ran five minutes at a time last week. I knew I could do it. And I did do it, this morning. I felt ok. The hills still sucked, but I did them and survived and felt decent at the end.
However, every running day this week is different. On the second day I run eight minutes at a time, and on the third day I run for twenty minutes straight.
This is unfathomable to me. How will I do it? Will I throw up? Pass out? Fall over and roll down one of those godforsaken hills? Stay tuned!
Brisk five-minute warm up walk
Jog 5 minutes
Walk 3 minutes
Jog 5 minutes
Walk 3 minutes
Jog 5 minutes
5 minute cool down walk
Ok, no problem. I ran five minutes at a time last week. I knew I could do it. And I did do it, this morning. I felt ok. The hills still sucked, but I did them and survived and felt decent at the end.
However, every running day this week is different. On the second day I run eight minutes at a time, and on the third day I run for twenty minutes straight.
This is unfathomable to me. How will I do it? Will I throw up? Pass out? Fall over and roll down one of those godforsaken hills? Stay tuned!
You're doing great girl!!! You can do this!! Love the new shoes too. Go get yourself that plus!
ReplyDeleteI got the Plus on Friday and I really like it! Today was the first time I used it. I am trying to catch you on our Nike challenge!!
ReplyDelete