I
DID
IT
I
DID
IT
I
DID
IT
I am very proud to announce that I ran for 20 minutes straight today! It wasn't very fast, and it wasn't very pretty, but I did it. I ran at the local sports complex, which has an outdoor paved 1 1/2 mile walking/running path. It was a beautiful, cool morning, and the scenery was new to me, and there were NO HILLS, and I actually liked it. Shhhh. Don't tell anyone.
I also got the Nike Plus, which fits in my new shoes. The receiver attaches to my iPod and the sensor goes in a special hole in my shoe. Then, the iPod will tell me my time and distance and pace and calories burned. I can load results onto the computer, and I've already joined a challenge with runner friends I have in other states. I am very excited! And, I am over halfway done the C25K program!
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment